[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untill Kingdom Come

4 posters

Go down

Untill Kingdom Come Empty Untill Kingdom Come

Post by DuTx Fri 29 May 2009 - 19:28

1 - What is your first name? : Gilbert
2 - How old are you? : 45
3 - What country do you live in? : Holland
4 - What game are you joining us on? : COD4
5 - What is your current in game name? : [BR] DuTx

Would like to become a King.
I'm still with the Blighty Renegades but their COD4 server is dead as a doornail.
I found yr server thru a post on BR. I started playing and enjoy it a lot. Actually
it is (almost) the only server where i play. I'm "old" and "slow" but not as much that
i can't hit diddlysquat.... Rolling Eyes
Hope you peepz like me enough.
I know Nuncamais a little and he mailed me he became a King.....so i thought i might
give it a go.......well. You are the Kingz so eather behead me or knight me Razz
Greetz DuTx

DuTx

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Untill Kingdom Come Empty Re: Untill Kingdom Come

Post by DRAGONS Fri 29 May 2009 - 22:44

DuTx, hello and a hug it was time for it to appear here, welcome and you know that when you come to Spain (MALAGA) will be well received, to see if we know in person and then let the beers that we need to take

.DuTx, hola y un abrazo ya era hora que aparecieras por aquí, se bien venido y ya sabes que cuando vengas a España (MÁLAGA) seras bien recibido, a ver si nos conocemos en persona y deja las cervezas después por que aquí hay que tomar
lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by KINGzNuncamais on Sat 30 May 2009 - 11:05; edited 1 time in total
DRAGONS
DRAGONS

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-16

http://www.jakmw.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Fri 29 May 2009 - 22:46

Gilbert,

Welcome to our KINGdom. To be a KINGz member is more then just joining us for a great server. To be a KINGz member is to meet new people, make new friends and enjoy gaming together.

All new recruits go though a 30 day waiting period after they fill out the application. This allows us and you to get to know each other and decide if we are a great match. You will need to download and use teamspeak (teamspeak information click here) Spen some time getting to know the KINGz team members. We expect our team members to be active in gaming, post on the forum, chat with us in the chat room & teamspeak. An active team member is a good team member.

Good luck mate and I'll see you on the battlefield.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Number of posts : 2709
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DuTx Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 22:00

Fair enough M8. I'll be on the server a lot i guess. Especially now Nunca pointed out the o so funny Alien server. Man what a nice game on that one. None of the agitation thats sometimes on other COD4 servers. That's why i started out on the BR server. No fookin around. Just have a laugh and fair gaming. A cheer to that. I'll see you in game. Greetz. DuTx (pronounced dutch) bounce (and i hope i don't hop with excitement).

DuTx

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrjay Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 22:09

hi mate great gaming ive had the chance to game with you and your a good [player (likes lying down alot lol) you will get a yes from me u have also been active on ts which is good keep up the good gaming mate
Mrjay
Mrjay

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 22:15

welcome this is our home your welcome to our servers and teamspeak, hope to see you on the battlefield!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 23:21

welcome dutx, glad u found ure way here Smile chatted and gamed with u and even for a ( cough ) older gamer u can still have fun Razz glad u like the server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum