[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i what to be a part of your clan

+12
H0M3R
Bl4gN4sTy
[iBG]flouflis
[iBG]TUSAR
[iBG]Oiric
D4M4G3
[iBG]Gotcha
[iBG]LeGu4n
Volnay
Administrator
[iBG]Gazstar106
EXTREME
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i what to be a part of your clan - Page 2 Empty Re: i what to be a part of your clan

Post by [iBG]flouflis Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 11:51

EXTREME wrote:get active omg im alot on ts m8 i swear maby ask biggzz every week im in ts like 3 days
and then im playing bolt m8

a lie is a good start
[iBG]flouflis
[iBG]flouflis
Admin

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

i what to be a part of your clan - Page 2 Empty Re: i what to be a part of your clan

Post by EXTREME Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 11:53

m8 thats no lie Shocked but if you think that i will respect that as well but i was pretty sure i was online more so :S

EXTREME

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]flouflis Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:09

you telling me a database machine can lie?:p

why the hell i still continue my bachelor on computers?! im out! lets go partyyyy!
[iBG]flouflis
[iBG]flouflis
Admin

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:36

EXTREME wrote:get active omg im alot on ts m8 i swear maby ask biggzz every week im in ts like 3 days
and then im playing bolt m8

All I can say is.....I do know who you are. That is a good start. Here is some information below that will help you. I make these suggestions because the voting process can be brutal. You must get a majority of "YES" votes. If you get more "I can't vote yes or no, I don't know him" votes......you're screwed and will fail your fist trial. Then you have to wait another month for a new vote. It much better to get to know everyone before we vote the first time.

Administrator wrote:Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active on our servers, teamspeak, forum and chatroom. If your not so active in one area....make up for it by being more active in another area. Good quality posting on the forum is a way to interact with players on the team you have not met yet. Stopping in on the chatroom and having a chat for 5 minutes helps team members to notice you. There is no doubt that being on teamspeak and gaming with everyone is the best way to get known by [iBG] team members.

If you look though our recruiting thread, you will notice not many players make it on our team. Maybe 3 out of every 10 that apply make it in because they are not active enough and don't get the required yes votes when their 30 day trial is up.

This is an active clan....and we like active players. Even if your only a weekend warrior.....be active as much as you can.

I hope these hints help. Good luck to all who apply. We look forward to many new quality recruits.

Regards,

[iBG] Admin.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Number of posts : 2709
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EXTREME Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:36

oh no i don't say you guys lie or pc lie only that i thought i was online more but the pc say that so we have to believe that also me so i accept that

EXTREME

Back to top Go down

Post by EXTREME Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 15:12

oke america thnx for the wise advice i wil spent more time in the forums i didd't do tat to much m8

EXTREME

Back to top Go down

Post by EXTREME Mon 23 Nov 2009 - 18:44

stil not voting i gues XD i don't minde but there have to be a voteing ones (H) Razz

EXTREME

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 20:43

Administrator wrote:[iBGr]EXTREME has been authorized to wear recruit tag while in probationary period. He has already passed his 30 days, but needs more time to get to know all of us before we vote.

EXTREME, please check your private messages.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EXTREME Wed 25 Nov 2009 - 14:47

i did thnx for the info

EXTREME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2