[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :)

+11
[iBG]FireAsv
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]BavarianLion
[iBG]Taz
Administrator
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]henry_ford
[iBG]TUSAR
[iBG]Gazstar106
The Wolf UK
15 posters

Go down

Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :) Empty Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :)

Post by The Wolf UK Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 8:43

Hi, been playing on the bolts for a long time now and would like to join, i know a lot of u dont like my style of gameplay but i do make an easy target for u. Smile

1 - What is your first name? : Howard
2 - How old are you? : 45
3 - What country do you live in? : UK
4 - What game are you joining us on? : WAW bolts/custom
5 - What is your current in game name? : TheWolf_UK

Thanks
Wolfy
The Wolf UK
The Wolf UK

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :) Empty Re: Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :)

Post by [iBG]Gazstar106 Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 9:04

well all you can do is have a 30 day trial and see what the outcome is!!!!!!!!

good luck, stay active on forums servers and team speak.
[iBG]Gazstar106
[iBG]Gazstar106

Number of posts : 2405

http://www.lovetoclick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :) Empty Re: Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :)

Post by [iBG]TUSAR Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 9:10

No worries about camping mate, we've got a lot of camper in the clan. We will not cry for one more lol!
Btw i spectated you sometimes and you are not exactelly what i call camper, more tactical i think, you are not like GEGE_fr or legion666 Wink
Good luck and see you in the battlefield
[iBG]TUSAR
[iBG]TUSAR

Number of posts : 1831
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]henry_ford Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 9:22

I would say no if u didn't introduce yourself earlier Razz

Now i say: WELCOME M8 and good luck.
[iBG]henry_ford
[iBG]henry_ford

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2009-11-16

http://www.capri.pl/car/3546/2985

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Oiric Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 9:31

have a trial and see if people like you for your social skills, cuz that is what matter in this gang. Smile
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]Oiric

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 12:17

Hi,

Welcome to the home of the [iBG] Clan!!

Please look at this post so you can install Teamspeak (teamspeak information click here)

Your 30 day trial period begins today. We expect all new recruits to prove they really want to be a part of our [iBG] Family. Get to know the [iBG] members, post on the forum, chat in the chat room and spend time gaming with us.

You can not wear the [iBG] tag until you have completed the 30 day trial and have been notified by me that you were accepted. I will send you a PM on the forum at that time.

Good luck and I'll see you in TS and the battlefield.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Taz Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 12:25

welcome wolfy and good luck..no worries about camping Smile alienfight
[iBG]Taz
[iBG]Taz

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]BavarianLion Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 12:59

lol Taz

welcome to iBG Wolf Wink
[iBG]BavarianLion
[iBG]BavarianLion

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 13:32

welcome around m8 and good luck
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Werewolfkiss Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 13:37

I smell a wolf trying to invade my territory *sniff* *sniff*
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Werewolfkiss

Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]henry_ford Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 13:56

[iBG]Werewolfkiss wrote:I smell a wolf trying to invade my territory *sniff* *sniff*

hiehie lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
[iBG]henry_ford
[iBG]henry_ford

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2009-11-16

http://www.capri.pl/car/3546/2985

Back to top Go down

Would like to join, but would u have a camping **** ? feel free to fill in. :) Empty welcome to the clan

Post by [iBG]FireAsv Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 15:16

Join us also on ts mate. Then we will get the chance to know you.
[iBG]FireAsv
[iBG]FireAsv
Admin

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Elmer Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 18:55

welcome camper

camping its in me blood
[iBG]Elmer
[iBG]Elmer

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Gotcha Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 20:09

[iBG]Oiric wrote:have a trial and see if people like you for your social skills, cuz that is what matter in this gang. Smile

How the hell did you get in then Oiric?

Welcome Wolf, to be honest I can think of several far worse camping offenders than you on that server, so welcome here and see you in game.
[iBG]Gotcha
[iBG]Gotcha

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]LeGu4n Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 21:39

Hi m8

welcome to our home

have fun and good luck
[iBG]LeGu4n
[iBG]LeGu4n

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolf UK Fri 8 Jan 2010 - 6:35

Thanks for the welcome guys. Ive downloaded TS and will try to buy some headphones at the weekend, my boy broke the last few sets, he likes to chew em. Mad
The Wolf UK
The Wolf UK

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Fri 8 Jan 2010 - 14:49

TheWolf_UK is authorized to wear the [iBGr] recruit tag while completing the trial period.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrox Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 7:58

Another Wolf o.O

Hey guys we need to get some cages....
Natrox
Natrox

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/weirdossan

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 4:59

Administrator wrote:Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active on our servers, teamspeak, forum and chatroom. If your not so active in one area....make up for it by being more active in another area. Good quality posting on the forum is a way to interact with players on the team you have not met yet. Stopping in on the chatroom and having a chat for 5 minutes helps team members to notice you. There is no doubt that being on teamspeak and gaming with everyone is the best way to get known by [iBG] team members.

If you look though our recruiting thread, you will notice not many players make it on our team. Maybe 3 out of every 10 that apply make it in because they are not active enough and don't get the required yes votes when their 30 day trial is up.

This is an active clan....and we like active players. Even if you're only a weekend warrior.....be active as much as you can.

I hope these hints help. Good luck to all who apply. We look forward to many new quality recruits.

Regards,

[iBG] Admin.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down