i wanna join iBG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i wanna join iBG

Post by Andry11 on Tue 16 Feb - 6:16

1 - What is your first name? :Andry
2 - How old are you? :19
3 - What country do you live in? :Slovenia
4 - What game are you joining us on? :Call of duty 5
5 - What is your current in game name? :Andry11

Andry11

Number of posts : 3
Age : 29
Location : Celje
Registration date : 2010-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the clan m8

Post by [iBG]FireAsv on Tue 16 Feb - 6:57

Welcome to the server and the forum. Hope to speak to you on ts

_________________
[center]
avatar
[iBG]FireAsv
Admin

Number of posts : 1004
Age : 50
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by Andry11 on Tue 16 Feb - 11:38

thanks. so how can i come to your cod5 clan ?

Andry11

Number of posts : 3
Age : 29
Location : Celje
Registration date : 2010-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by Administrator on Tue 16 Feb - 12:25

Hi Andry,

Welcome to the home of the [iBG] Clan!!

Please look at this post so you can install Teamspeak (teamspeak information click here)

Your 30 day trial period begins today. We expect all new recruits to prove they really want to be a part of our [iBG] Family. Get to know the [iBG] members, post on the forum, chat in the chat room and spend time gaming with us.

You can not wear the [iBG] tag until you have completed the 30 day trial and have been notified by me that you were accepted. I will send you a PM on the forum at that time.

Good luck and I'll see you in TS and the battlefield.

_________________
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Age : 50
Location : Planet Zero
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by Administrator on Tue 16 Feb - 12:31

Administrator wrote:Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active on our servers, teamspeak, forum and chatroom. If your not so active in one area....make up for it by being more active in another area. Good quality posting on the forum is a way to interact with players on the team you have not met yet. Stopping in on the chatroom and having a chat for 5 minutes helps team members to notice you. There is no doubt that being on teamspeak and gaming with everyone is the best way to get known by [iBG] team members.

If you look though our recruiting thread, you will notice not many players make it on our team. Maybe 3 out of every 10 that apply make it in because they are not active enough and don't get the required yes votes when their 30 day trial is up.

This is an active clan....and we like active players. Even if you're only a weekend warrior.....be active as much as you can.

I hope these hints help. Good luck to all who apply. We look forward to many new quality recruits.


Regards,

[iBG] Admin.

_________________
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Age : 50
Location : Planet Zero
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by [iBG]Gazstar106 on Tue 16 Feb - 12:35

welcome and good luck come on TS and chat is the best way to get to know everyone!!!
avatar
[iBG]Gazstar106

Number of posts : 2405
Age : 36
Location : Hertford England
Registration date : 2009-07-21

View user profile http://www.lovetoclick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by Administrator on Sat 20 Feb - 4:40

Andry11,

After speaking with you on teamspeak....it is clear to us you are not even close to the age you posted. I'm afraid you can not join [iBG] and you may not join us on teamspeak. I am sorry. Good luck mate.

_________________
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Age : 50
Location : Planet Zero
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by [iBG]LeGu4n on Sat 20 Feb - 4:50

Administrator wrote:Andry11,

After speaking with you on teamspeak....it is clear to us you are not even close to the age you posted. I'm afraid you can not join [iBG] and you may not join us on teamspeak. I am sorry. Good luck mate.

eerrmm how old is he?? Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch scratch scratch
avatar
[iBG]LeGu4n

Number of posts : 807
Age : 44
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT on Sat 20 Feb - 7:11

[iBG]LeGu4n wrote:
Administrator wrote:Andry11,

After speaking with you on teamspeak....it is clear to us you are not even close to the age you posted. I'm afraid you can not join [iBG] and you may not join us on teamspeak. I am sorry. Good luck mate.

eerrmm how old is he?? Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch scratch scratch


his nick is andry11... take an educated guess... lol
avatar
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2796
Age : 41
Location : Portugal/where i can when i can
Registration date : 2008-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by Administrator on Sat 20 Feb - 8:06

[iBG]N3M3SIS wrote:
[iBG]LeGu4n wrote:
Administrator wrote:Andry11,

After speaking with you on teamspeak....it is clear to us you are not even close to the age you posted. I'm afraid you can not join [iBG] and you may not join us on teamspeak. I am sorry. Good luck mate.

eerrmm how old is he?? Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch scratch scratch


his nick is andry11... take an educated guess... lol

I would say he sounds 11. Suspect

_________________
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Age : 50
Location : Planet Zero
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i wanna join iBG

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum