[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games

+6
[iBG]henry_ford
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Painless
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]AMER1CA
Administrator
10 posters

Go down

Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games Empty Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games

Post by Administrator Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 22:16

Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games News-1

A 14-YEAR-OLD boy in southern Russia has been charged with killing his father with a sledgehammer after his parents tried to stop him from playing computer games.

The unnamed boy in the coastal town of Tuapse, located by the Black Sea in Russia's southern Krasnodar region, bludgeoned his father to death while he lay sleeping, regional investigators said.

"At around 1am (local time) on April 12, the suspect dealt his sleeping father at least two blows on the head with a sledgehammer," the region's investigative committee said.

"The man died on the spot from a head injury.

A spokeswoman said the parents had taken away the keyboard as a disciplinary measure after he spent a week playing computer games.

After the killing, the boy's frightened mother gave him the keyboard back and the boy played computer games for several more hours until he fell asleep, the spokeswoman said.

At that point, the mother, who was not injured, contacted relatives who in turn called police.

The boy, who has no criminal record, is now being held in pre-trial detention.

At 14, he is old enough to be charged with murder under Russian law.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games Empty Re: Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 22:57

I guess I'll have to think twice before I take my sons games away as punishment Shocked
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Number of posts : 2709
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games Empty Re: Boy kills dad with sledgehammer after banned from playing computer games

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT Thu 15 Apr 2010 - 23:29

[iBG]AMER1CA wrote:I guess I'll have to think twice before I take my sons games away as punishment Shocked

lmao lol!
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Painless Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 5:59

Im gonna show this to the wife Idea
[iBG]Painless
[iBG]Painless

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Werewolfkiss Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 6:27

DANG, that kid had more issues then just videogames thats for sure, if you react that violently to your virtual world being taken away his real life must stink pretty badly. And the fact that after killing your dad you just play on again says enough.
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Werewolfkiss

Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]henry_ford Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 6:29

[iBG]Werewolfkiss wrote:DANG, that kid had more issues then just videogames thats for sure, if you react that violently to your virtual world being taken away his real life must stink pretty badly. And the fact that after killing your dad you just play on again says enough.

That is totally TRUE what u said wolfy!!!!!!
[iBG]henry_ford
[iBG]henry_ford

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2009-11-16

http://www.capri.pl/car/3546/2985

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]FireAsv Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 7:33

[iBG]Werewolfkiss wrote:DANG, that kid had more issues then just videogames thats for sure, if you react that violently to your virtual world being taken away his real life must stink pretty badly. And the fact that after killing your dad you just play on again says enough.

x2
[iBG]FireAsv
[iBG]FireAsv
Admin

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cup-of-Pee Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 9:00

Maybe that kid is some guy we know on Cod OMG!!!

Sad story
Cup-of-Pee
Cup-of-Pee

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]TheKillinguy Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 12:06

Ive not been it, too young xD
[iBG]TheKillinguy
[iBG]TheKillinguy

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Dr.Funkenstein Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:45

TheKillinguy wrote:Ive not been it, too young xD
yes that right but the moment you turn 14 think of those things....... i think i warn your dad.

but to be serios it a tragedy but there are lots of ill people on this planet.we have to deal with those things because they must happen if 7.000.000.000 people live together.
[iBG]Dr.Funkenstein
[iBG]Dr.Funkenstein

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down