Member app from OldBones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member app from OldBones

Post by [iBG]OldBones on Thu 12 Mar - 8:03

1 - What is your first name? :Glish
2 - How old are you? :27
3 - What country do you live in? :Bosnia & Herzegovina
4 - What game are you joining us on? :cod waw for now
5 - What is your current in game name? : OldBones

Greetings all. This would be my first "application" for a membership in a clan, mainly because i never found one as easy going and at the same time mature as this one. I've been an active player on the bolts only server for some time now so the locals there should probably recognize my name. I also play cod4 on occasion.
P.S.
I read somewhere on the forum that you need rich members. I am not one of those. I could be rich in spirit when provoked afro but i don't think that's what you had in mind. pirat All that said I think I could fit in nicely. Cheers
avatar
[iBG]OldBones

Number of posts : 151
Age : 35
Location : Sarajevo, B&H
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT on Thu 12 Mar - 9:12

welcome oldbones to the KINGz lair.
avatar
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2796
Age : 41
Location : Portugal/where i can when i can
Registration date : 2008-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by KINGky on Thu 12 Mar - 9:19

Hi Bones, and welcome to the KINGz of gaming. Join us on TS, take a look at the forums, and have Fun.
avatar
KINGky

Number of posts : 397
Age : 40
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by Van_Helsing on Thu 12 Mar - 10:42

hey oldbones,I am from Croatia ^^
Finaly some guy from the balkans ^^
avatar
Van_Helsing

Number of posts : 28
Age : 26
Location : Croatia
Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by Administrator on Thu 12 Mar - 10:47

OldBones wrote:1 - What is your first name? :Glish
2 - How old are you? :27
3 - What country do you live in? :Bosnia & Herzegovina
4 - What game are you joining us on? :cod waw for now
5 - What is your current in game name? : OldBones

Greetings all. This would be my first "application" for a membership in a clan, mainly because i never found one as easy going and at the same time mature as this one. I've been an active player on the bolts only server for some time now so the locals there should probably recognize my name. I also play cod4 on occasion.
P.S.
I read somewhere on the forum that you need rich members. I am not one of those. I could be rich in spirit when provoked afro but i don't think that's what you had in mind. pirat All that said I think I could fit in nicely. Cheers


Hi OldBones. Welcome to our KINGdom. Please look at this post so you can install Teamspeak Click>> http://ibgclan.darkbb.com/recruitment-f31/kingz-teamspeak-download-installation-information-t31.htm

Spend some time gaming with us and get to know the team members. This gives us and you time to decide if we are a good match. We expect our team members to be active in gaming, post on the forum, chat with us in the chat room & teamspeak. We are very laid back, but an active team member is a good team member.

Good luck and I hope to catch you on teamspeak and in game.
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Age : 50
Location : Planet Zero
Registration date : 2008-05-28

View user profile http://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by Guest on Thu 12 Mar - 11:14

Hey oldbones,

Have seen you a lot on the bolt rifle server, and many bullets received!
Welcome to the Kingz domain and enjoy your stay here...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by Coagulated on Thu 12 Mar - 11:32

Hey OldBones, a nice familiar... name! Get active on our forums and TS, it's all about having fun and talking shit Razz

Coagulated

Number of posts : 390
Age : 29
Location : Newcastle, UK
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by [iBG]Taz on Thu 12 Mar - 13:14

hi oldbones..welcome to our home and im glad to c you here m8

_________________




DONT GET MAD GET STONED
avatar
[iBG]Taz

Number of posts : 797
Age : 40
Location : GREECE
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by KINGSharkyShizzle on Thu 12 Mar - 18:02

OK, what language do i gotta learn now?!?!?! Very Happy Welcome to the most laid back clan in the world Bones, if ya speak even broken english you'll really like our style. Welcome!
avatar
KINGSharkyShizzle

Number of posts : 304
Age : 49
Location : Lake Erie, lookin' for babes
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by [iBG]Painless on Fri 13 Mar - 2:23

Hi Oldbones and welcome m8.
avatar
[iBG]Painless

Number of posts : 954
Age : 50
Location : Lincolnshire..UK
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by [iBG]OldBones on Fri 13 Mar - 5:47

KINGSharkyShizzle wrote:OK, what language do i gotta learn now?!?!?! Very Happy Welcome to the most laid back clan in the world Bones, if ya speak even broken english you'll really like our style. Welcome!

I used to work as an English translator for some time so no worries about language courses Smile I still nurture a healthy amount of Hollywood-type Russian-English accent though. Fat chicks dig it.
avatar
[iBG]OldBones

Number of posts : 151
Age : 35
Location : Sarajevo, B&H
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by KINGSharkyShizzle on Fri 13 Mar - 18:07

OldBones wrote:
KINGSharkyShizzle wrote:OK, what language do i gotta learn now?!?!?! Very Happy Welcome to the most laid back clan in the world Bones, if ya speak even broken english you'll really like our style. Welcome!

I used to work as an English translator for some time so no worries about language courses Smile I still nurture a healthy amount of Hollywood-type Russian-English accent though. Fat chicks dig it.


+ 100

i got pwn'd again! king
avatar
KINGSharkyShizzle

Number of posts : 304
Age : 49
Location : Lake Erie, lookin' for babes
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by Roguetrooper on Fri 13 Mar - 19:59

welcome to our home mate, hope to shoot you on our servers real soon Laughing
avatar
Roguetrooper

Number of posts : 53
Age : 44
Location : Winchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by Guest on Tue 17 Mar - 23:45

hi bones,
word of warning rats do like mic cables, that word of warnin came from our newest member trusty and u can c him in my sig pic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by [iBG]OldBones on Wed 18 Mar - 11:28

KINGzToolBelT wrote:hi bones,
word of warning rats do like mic cables, that word of warnin came from our newest member trusty and u can c him in my sig pic

well...now that you mentioned it...i don't get it cyclops
avatar
[iBG]OldBones

Number of posts : 151
Age : 35
Location : Sarajevo, B&H
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by [iBG]OldBones on Wed 18 Mar - 11:34

Oh, i read the post. Now i get it...somewhat...
avatar
[iBG]OldBones

Number of posts : 151
Age : 35
Location : Sarajevo, B&H
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member app from OldBones

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum