[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello im som1 some of you know hehe

+2
[iBG]AMER1CA
H0M3R
6 posters

Go down

hello im som1 some of you know hehe Empty hello im som1 some of you know hehe

Post by H0M3R Fri 29 May 2009 - 20:59

1 - What is your first name? :Aidan
2 - How old are you? : 15
3 - What country do you live in? : England
4 - What game are you joining us on? : Call Of Duty 4
5 - What is your current in game name? : Heaven's Gun(HOMER)

i wish join because i feel i get on with quite a few of the members and i feel im at home with the kingz.
i know im not 18 but i was in BEER with most of the current KINGz members and i feel im mature and fun be around.

Last edited by HOMER on Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 7:41; edited 2 times in total
H0M3R
H0M3R

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

hello im som1 some of you know hehe Empty Re: hello im som1 some of you know hehe

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Fri 29 May 2009 - 22:57

Hey Homer,

It's nice to see you filled out an application. Like I told you on teamspeak, because of your age you may not make it on to the team. But only time will tell. All new recruits must wait 30 days before we vote. This allows everyone to get to know you and you to get to know them. Us old BEER fags remember you well and you were always well liked. So stick around and lets see what happens.

Good luck mate.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Number of posts : 2709
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

hello im som1 some of you know hehe Empty Re: hello im som1 some of you know hehe

Post by Guest Sat 30 May 2009 - 2:13

yea homes your a good dude. Stick around.....good things will happen. Just dont fuckin bring up drift city. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayde Sat 30 May 2009 - 15:23

Good to hear from you again, HOMER. I think you'll find it's a little more laid back around here compared to the old BEER days. Stick around.
Dwayde
Dwayde

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 May 2009 - 2:33

ah u r the one who shouts " they got it in for me" alot on ts when u die, die, die, die, alot

Back to top Go down

Post by H0M3R Sun 31 May 2009 - 6:34

LoL
H0M3R
H0M3R

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Carlos Sun 31 May 2009 - 11:00

hahahahaha yeah welcome homer Very Happy keep rolling with us homie and see what happens.
Good to see ya back around and fk T/F bunch of tossers.

[iBG]Carlos

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM-.-BAM Fri 5 Jun 2009 - 15:51

homer is one of the best and nicest person i know. hes mature for his age and a good killer and target xD

BAM-.-BAM

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Fri 5 Jun 2009 - 16:41

The 18+ plus rule will be strictly enforced. There will be no one under 18 accepted into the KINGz of GAMING at this time.

Homer is our friend and a past teammate. His application will be discussed at a later date.

Topic locked.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum