[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active........

3 posters

Go down

Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active........ Empty Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active........

Post by Administrator Mon 7 Sep 2009 - 17:11

Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active on our servers, teamspeak, forum and chatroom. If your not so active in one area....make up for it by being more active in another area. Good quality posting on the forum is a way to interact with players on the team you have not met yet. Stopping in on the chatroom and having a chat for 5 minutes helps team members to notice you. There is no doubt that being on teamspeak and gaming with everyone is the best way to get known by [iBG] team members.

If you look through our recruiting thread, you will notice not many players make it on our team. Maybe 3 out of every 10 that apply make it in because they are not active enough and don't get the required yes votes when their 30 day trial is up.

This is an active clan....and we like active players. Even if you're only a weekend warrior.....be active as much as you can.

I hope these hints help. Good luck to all who apply. We look forward to many new quality recruits.

Regards,

[iBG] Admin.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active........ Empty Re: Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active........

Post by [iBG]Oiric Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 22:38

Doing something horrible...

BUMP
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]Oiric

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active........ Empty Re: Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active........

Post by [iBG]Kazzy Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 16:31

i am always around on the chat everday so if any new recruits need help with anything or have a question then im always around to help where i can Very Happy or even if its just to have a chat coz as everyone knows in the clan i like to talk Razz
[iBG]Kazzy
[iBG]Kazzy

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum