[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hell, why not...

+6
[iBG]Blaktek
[iBG]flouflis
Administrator
Bl4gN4sTy
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[TuT]Camper
10 posters

Go down

The hell, why not... Empty The hell, why not...

Post by [TuT]Camper Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 21:47

1 - What is your first name? : Mathias
2 - How old are you? : Equally close to 15 and 45.
3 - What country do you live in? : Norway (far north, explains my crappy ping)
4 - What game are you joining us on? : CoD4 mostly I think. Seems I should buy CoD5 as well.
5 - What is your current in game name? : [TuT]Camper
6 - Why us? : I play on your server(s) almost each day, I sometimes nag on your forums, and joining a new clan once each 15 years, may do me good.

[TuT]Camper

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

The hell, why not... Empty Re: The hell, why not...

Post by [iBG]Werewolfkiss Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 21:54

Welcome to the forums man, first night on ts and you apply xD guess u found us fun xD
Good luck.
Is the TuT a clan btw?
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Werewolfkiss

Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bl4gN4sTy Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 21:57

Hang out with us for 30 days, stay active in gaming, teamspeak, chat room and forum. Then after 30 days we will vote, see you server side & good luck
Bl4gN4sTy
Bl4gN4sTy

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 22:03

If [TUT] is an actual clan, you will have to officially leave them if you are accepted into [iBG]. The reason for this is we enjoy active players who are loyal to our family. Who dedicate their gaming time with the friends they make here. Once a member is accepted, it will be expected they will where their [iBG] tag anywhere gaming is involved. To wear and display the [iBG] tag in games, teamspeak, chatrooms and forums shows you are proud to be a member of the [iBG] gaming family.

With that said....below.... is a copy and paste of the standard recruitment resoponse

lol!

Hi,

Welcome to the home of the [iBG] Clan!!

Please look at this post so you can install Teamspeak (teamspeak information click here)

Your 30 day trial period begins today. We expect all new recruits to prove they really want to be a part of our [iBG] Family. Get to know the [iBG] members, post on the forum, chat in the chat room and spend time gaming with us.

You can not wear the [iBG] tag until you have completed the 30 day trial and have been notified by me that you were accepted. I will send you a PM on the forum at that time.

Good luck and I'll see you in TS and the battlefield.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 22:07

Werewolfkiss: I rank number 5 on the custom maps server, and I have wondered a while if I should apply, but yeah, TS nailed it. TuT: "The unTouchable", yeah its a clan, yes. 15 year old clan that is, and I'm one of the few active FPS players left there.

Administrator: I'm second in command in TuT, I bloddy well do whatever I want to. If anyone want into TuT, its my job to say "fuck off and die". (Its a local clan anyway, and the only way to actually leave it, is to die.)

edit: downloading CoD5 now as well. That is going to take a day or so.

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]flouflis Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 22:39

[TuT]Camper wrote:Werewolfkiss: I rank number 5 on the custom maps server, and I have wondered a while if I should apply, but yeah, TS nailed it. TuT: "The unTouchable", yeah its a clan, yes. 15 year old clan that is, and I'm one of the few active FPS players left there.

Administrator: I'm second in command in TuT, I bloddy well do whatever I want to. If anyone want into TuT, its my job to say "fuck off and die". (Its a local clan anyway, and the only way to actually leave it, is to die.)

erm... thats a NO, IM NOT LEAVING MY CLAN post? or i misunderstand your English?
why the hell you apply to us if you not leaving your clan?
[iBG]flouflis
[iBG]flouflis
Admin

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 22:57

Flouflis: It's more like this: While I'll join iBG, TuT has no rules about being a member in any other clan, and I'll only be TuT when I'm playing with other TuT members, and that happens only at small local lanparties with close friends (also mostly offline). Since its very unlikely that I'll run into any of iBG around my town (or part of the world), this should be no problem.

Also, it's more than possible for you to misunderstand my English or my humour. You would not be the only one that have done that.

*damint, people are yodelling on TS*

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Blaktek Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 23:18

Welcome, and see you in your special corner. Losta bullets for your back. Twisted Evil

cheers2
[iBG]Blaktek
[iBG]Blaktek

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 23:28

[iBG]Blaktek wrote:Welcome, and see you in your special corner. Losta bullets for your back. Twisted Evil

cheers2

Oh, corner number G4-839-Z-90-EA-NO. Sure, why not.

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Oiric Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 4:06

[TuT]Camper wrote:Werewolfkiss: I rank number 5 on the custom maps server, and I have wondered a while if I should apply, but yeah, TS nailed it. TuT: "The unTouchable", yeah its a clan, yes. 15 year old clan that is, and I'm one of the few active FPS players left there.

Downloading CoD W@W?? you realize you need to have a valid copy of the game to play on our servers?
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]Oiric

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]flouflis Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 9:44

Dude.. as we already said, u cant have TuT tags anymore if u been accepted to us, dont care if you party with them, do whatever you want, but in our games area, u cant conflict the two tags names.
[iBG]flouflis
[iBG]flouflis
Admin

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Volnay Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 10:29

Hi again Mister Camper...

I got few questions for you mate. It would be kind if you would answer them, thanks in advance. Wink

1. Why your tittle says : "why not..." ?. Why "why not" ?

2. What do you expect to be in the International Brotherhood of Gamers' clan?

3. Do you really camp on a point of the map and stay there forever ?

Looking forward to read you

[iBG]Volnay
Volnay
Volnay

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 13:06

Oiric:
Steam is my way of getting games. So I would need steam to download them anyway. The last game I bought a cd/dvd of was BF2, but that cd/dvd has never been inside my computer (but I have played the game). Physical media is so pre 1999.

[iBG]Flouflis wrote:Dude.. as we already said, u cant have TuT tags anymore if u been accepted to us, dont care if you party with them, do whatever you want, but in our games area, u cant conflict the two tags names.
Yes, we are still thinking the same way, we just have totally different ways of saying it.

There will be no conflicts of the two tags. I do know how to behave when it comes to identities. There will be no more [TuT]Camper on the internet.

Volnay:
1. I'm actually not sure. I think the term is called a lead-in, but Norwegian and English grammatical stuff is a little different, so ... well, I'm not sure.

2. More targets? I'm not so sure about that matter either, but you all seems to have fun.

3. You read my nick I suppose? And guessed my tactics from there? Well, in that case you are in for a surprise or three.

Its a long and whining story behind my nick, but just for the sake of it, I did not chose my nick myself, that came from a rather large pressure group on some AQ2 servers I played on a long time ago. One of my first nick's was "Aim&shoot&kill", but server admins wanted me to permanently nicknamed Camper. That was good, I could fit the [TuT] tag as well then. This is all +10 years ago, and the tactics I use now could more be called "speedcamping".

Please, do expect me to sit in just ONE corner. It makes you a very easy target.

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_solja Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 13:55

hey tutcamper seen u around on the custom maps always owning my ass u'll be a good addition ill have to catch u on ts although im not on there much l8ly but if not ill give u a go. hahahaha
Shadow_solja
Shadow_solja

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 21:12

Well, it seems I'm not going to be a part of you guys, so my definition of [iBG] tags are still going to be "must-hit-targets". Twisted Evil

See you in my crosshairs (or killcam).

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 21:23

[TuT]Camper wrote:Well, it seems I'm not going to be a part of you guys, so my definition of [iBG] tags are still going to be "must-hit-targets". Twisted Evil

See you in my crosshairs (or killcam).

Good luck mate.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 3:26

was this a wanna join leading into i do what i want with my name tags and im of cya around speech by n e chance???? if so was the shortest an quickest way to join bitch and leave a clan lmao Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 9:21

ToolBelT wrote:was this a wanna join leading into i do what i want with my name tags and im of cya around speech by n e chance???? if so was the shortest an quickest way to join bitch and leave a clan lmao Very Happy
No. This was the shortest 30 days I have ever experienced. While most others have to actually do those 30 days of trial, I have been so long around that all they had to do was to say 'yea' or 'nae', and nae won. No problem there.

ToolBelT: for the love of 5.56 and anything explosive, learn to use commas and dots.

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]BiGGz Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 10:04

Camper PAUSE your Roll Mate Respect the Toolbelted one not a good idea to piss me off.... Unless you are being funny then I take it back.
[iBG]BiGGz
[iBG]BiGGz

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]BiGGz Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 10:10

I really enjoyed gaming with you and do like you and would hate for my opinion of you to change.
[iBG]BiGGz
[iBG]BiGGz

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 10:18

[iBG]BiGGz wrote:Camper PAUSE your Roll Mate Respect the Toolbelted one not a good idea to piss me off.... Unless you are being funny then I take it back.
I like playing with and against toolbelt very much, so it was just a wish, not something else. It is however proven by several teachers and a multitude of other undead, that the appropriate use of commas and dots makes reading a lot easier. Just for kicks, always assume I'm trying to use humour. I try to be friendly in written form, and use some humour here and there. This comes with mixed results. There are people that have promised nuclear devastation of Norway as soon as they grow up, and all that is because of me. Oops.

[iBG]BiGGz wrote:I really enjoyed gaming with you and do like you and would hate for my opinion of you to change.
Hola. Somebody enjoys playing with me? Are you drunk? Or just out of your mind? Or... was you perhaps NOT on the other team?

edit: uhm, you have an opinion on me? Is it good or bad?

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]BiGGz Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 10:26

[iBG]BiGGz wrote:I really enjoyed gaming with you and do like you and would hate for my opinion of you to change.
Hola. Somebody enjoys playing with me? Are you drunk? Or just out of your mind? Or... was you perhaps NOT on the other team?

edit: uhm, you have an opinion on me? Is it good or bad?[/quote]

My opinion of you is good you Mother Flower LoL Thats why I enjoy gaming with you. Thought it was clear but guess not LMAO... Shit I am always drunk hence my old nick 2Drunk
[iBG]BiGGz
[iBG]BiGGz

Back to top Go down

Post by [TuT]Camper Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 10:36

[iBG]BiGGz wrote:My opinion of you is good you Mother Flower LoL Thats why I enjoy gaming with you. Thought it was clear but guess not LMAO... Shit I am always drunk hence my old nick 2Drunk
Well, I kinda knew it could not be to bad. I have not seen any torches and pitchfork mobs after me for a while. *looks over shoulder*

[TuT]Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]BiGGz Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 10:46

[TuT]Camper wrote:
[iBG]BiGGz wrote:My opinion of you is good you Mother Flower LoL Thats why I enjoy gaming with you. Thought it was clear but guess not LMAO... Shit I am always drunk hence my old nick 2Drunk
Well, I kinda knew it could not be to bad. I have not seen any torches and pitchfork mobs after me for a while. *looks over shoulder*

lol! lol! lol! bounce lol! bounce lol! bounce lol! lol! lol!
[iBG]BiGGz
[iBG]BiGGz

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Werewolfkiss Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 12:22

Will see you Wink
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Werewolfkiss

Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum