[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application but no gaming rig at the moment

4 posters

Go down

Application but no gaming rig at the moment  Empty Application but no gaming rig at the moment

Post by Skooly Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 18:04

Hello everyone. Long time ago since my last game here and not playing any games at the moment. Busy in life but missing the good times and memories here.
For the members who don't know me:
I am Richard, 42 now. Live in the Netherlands. Mostly played cod waw bolt rifles only and cod 4. Would like to rejoin iBG and maybe get some new rig to do some gaming in my free time to waste some useless time 😋

Skooly

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Application but no gaming rig at the moment  Empty Re: Application but no gaming rig at the moment

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Thu 9 Apr 2020 - 23:34

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKOOLY!!!!
I'm sorry to say we are not the tight group of active gamers we use to be. But you might catch some on teamspeak.

happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Number of posts : 2709
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Application but no gaming rig at the moment  Empty Re: Application but no gaming rig at the moment

Post by [iBG]TUSAR Sat 2 May 2020 - 22:25

[iBG]AMER1CA wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKOOLY!!!!
I'm sorry to say we are not the tight group of active gamers we use to be. But you might catch some on teamspeak.

happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday

unfortunatelly this is it Crying or Very sad
[iBG]TUSAR
[iBG]TUSAR

Number of posts : 1831
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Skooly Fri 15 May 2020 - 20:29

Yes I know. Everybody is busy in real life. Thanks Chris, sorry I just read it now 🙄. I bought cod 4 and cod 5. I play every now and then when I have time. Miss the bolt server and fun. Anyway it is good to see some still around 😀

Skooly

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]FireAsv Wed 14 Oct 2020 - 19:08

Skooly wrote:Yes I know. Everybody is busy in real life. Thanks Chris, sorry I just read it now 🙄. I bought cod 4 and cod 5. I play every now and then when I have time. Miss the bolt server and fun. Anyway it is good to see some still around 😀

WHOOOP
[iBG]FireAsv
[iBG]FireAsv
Admin

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down