[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILTY U SAY?

+11
[iBG]NATEDOGG-
spoilt18
D4M4G3
[iBG]Elmer
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Gazstar106
[iBG]Kazzy
[iBG]AMER1CA
voodooist
15 posters

Go down

GUILTY U SAY? Empty GUILTY U SAY?

Post by voodooist Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 0:58

So looks like I am guilty until proven otherwise.......For those who dont know i got banned from a game server a few weeks back...at the time i thought they had spat there dummy and banned me as I was getting good and killing a lot of them....I tried to join there forum to ask why they had banned me...they did not let me join.....
Now America has Locked the post about my app Stateing that I am a hacker ......where exactly is the proof of this? what exactly is a norecoil hack?........I have had many problems with PB booting me but at no time have i ever been PB booted for Hacking of any kind that i know of.....ask those players ive played with on here and they will tell you i have got proggresivly better the more i play...i have been playing BO the last week and I am over lvl 35 atm and enjoying that but I wonder when someone will be childish enough to boot me from that as yet again the more i play the better I am getting.......
As for your comment about you thinking I was better than that......You should look to yourself and ask that question, as you seem to of judged me without even talking to me first....Looks more like a dictatorship than a brotherhood[/b[b]]...I dont expect i will be welcome in you brotherhood after speaking my mind about how i have been treated,but to be honest I dont give a toss as what ive seen dont impress me at all... ....Ive met a few decent people on here that i seem to get on with but 90% of the so called members never seem to be about...oh well have fun and think yourself lucky if you get to read this as i fully expect admin to remove or lock it to flex there pathetic authority.......To steal a song from Lilly allen...."FUCK YOU VERY MUCH".
Oh and this is me being nice.........trust me you really dont want to see me pissed off lol

voodooist

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-09-17

http://www.voodoo-customs.co.uk

Back to top Go down

GUILTY U SAY? Empty Re: GUILTY U SAY?

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 1:18

voodooist,

We were about to vote on your application, since you seem to be a good bloke and we felt it was time to officially accept you into the team. Our standard operating procedure is to do background check on ALL new recruits. That is when I discovered the violation.

None of this is against you personally. But as long as you have a violation from PBBans we can not accept you into the clan. Even if you say you are innocent of the charge, it is up to you to dispute it and clear your name.

Here is the link to PBBans to appeal your violation.

Appeal: http://www.pbbans.com/appeal_ban.php

GUID: 8527fb44486ee162bf887817bec6f3b9

Sorry you feel so angry.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Number of posts : 2709
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Kazzy Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 9:08

'innocent of the charge' oh cmon america its not a courtroom drama Razz u gonna throw him in the cells (sorry just my sense of humour) affraid

what i want to know is when did he get this 'charge' against him. voodooist seems like a good bloke and how many times has he cheated if its just the once, dont we all cheat once. if its continueous then yeah or if he cheats on the iBG servers but i dont think he would do that.

just my 2 pennies or dollars worth Razz

remember iBG is a gaming clan isnt gaming all about having fun!

[iBG]Kazzy
[iBG]Kazzy

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Gazstar106 Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 9:16

title says "Guilty You Say" its actually Punk buster that says your guilty.

I have only spoke to you a few times voodooist and have enjoyed it, your quite a funny guy and was hoping for you to join the clan sooner than later you seemed like the kind of member i could get on with and your humour is very simular to mine.

PBbans has found you guilty not us, I would have hoped for you to try and clear your name if you think that the ban is unfair, not say "Fuck you very Much"

you also seem to not really want to join anyway as who would want to join a dictatorship????

If this is you being nice then I dont think you and the clan are suited anyway, we are a fun gaming clan that all try to get on and have fun. some members are not here regular but as we class ourselves a family it doesnt matter, you dont stop becoming a brother because you dont see him for a while???

I was generally shocked of your ban I know quite a few members (including me) was very happy for you to join and its a shame that you feel so angry that you have been banned (again by pb not us)

Seems like you was wrong about the "admin removing post flex there pathetic authority"

If it makes you feel better being bitter then I am happy for you.

Take Care mate its a shame.

[iBG]Gazstar106
[iBG]Gazstar106

Number of posts : 2405
Registration date : 2009-07-21

http://www.lovetoclick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 10:47

I have the Demo. It can only be viewed with the COD Demo player, as far as I know of. I'll try and view it myself.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Werewolfkiss Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 10:59

Voodooist, I am also one of the members that would have liked to see you join, so when this issue came up I asked America wether or not it could be that the admin of the server you was banned from just banned you for cheating while you weren't. But he has told me that the team at PBBans review the demo send by the server admin to check whether or not the person was cheating. Also it seems now America has requested the demo from PBBans to verify it himself.
So believe me when I say we didn't just say you are guilty because one server admin said so.

(ps. Ameri1ca if it's possible could you record the demo using fraps or something and post that vid somewhere (rapidshare or something) so anyone that wants to can check? (incluuding voodooist?)))
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Werewolfkiss

Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 11:13

I have viewed the demo and you can clearly see that when he is scoped up and firing there is absolutely no recoil at all. This must be the hack >> "no-recoil for scopes, Using olly & C++ "
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 11:19

[iBG]Werewolfkiss wrote:
Ameri1ca if it's possible could you record the demo using fraps or something and post that vid somewhere (rapidshare or something) so anyone that wants to can check? (incluuding voodooist?)))

I can upload the demo somewhere and you can all view it with the COD4 Demo player like I did. I'll post a link to the COD4 demo player for those who don't have it. You will need to have COD4 installed on your machine for it to work.

I'll post back here when It has been uploaded. Might not be until tomorrow, as I have work today and not enough time to find a place for upload.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 11:45

Here is a link to download the demo and cod4 demo player. (you need COD4 installed on your machine for it to work).

You will get an advertisement, just click the download link under it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8cfl8evnec93bit
http://www.mediafire.com/?v5mynx3j1ef4h0j

After you download the files, unzip them.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 11:54

What you will be looking for is the fact there is no recoil when his weapon is scoped up. That is how the hack works. When it is not scoped, then there is recoil.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Kazzy Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 14:46

is this iBG or CSI Very Happy
[iBG]Kazzy
[iBG]Kazzy

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Oiric Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 14:58

I'm no pro on detecting hacks, but that was quite obviously not as it should be. No recoil at all when scoped in. If you manage to get unbanned by PB you should get a medal.

I am another one who really wanted you in this clan, your a really nice guy and should fit in perfectly well.

And your comment about the dictatorship, drop it. Since you're not in the clan you can't see what happens in the background. 99% of the things that happens in this clan is decisions taken after careful consideration and nothing is done until everyone has had his/her chance to say something about it.

I was really looking forward in seeing you with iBG-tags, but too bad this happened.

@Kazzy, we have a policy to not allow people with PB/VAC violations in. A policy we work hard to follow. This is just one example of how bad it can get.
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]Oiric

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 16:00

i never met you or talked to you but...

when we impose a trial time that is to try and evaluate how that person carachter is before awarding him team acess to our forum and gaming life, of course that is not a an exact science and fails sometimes.

in your case its was about to fail epicly.

unfortunately for you , and fortunately for us , Chris does his homework, and now besides knowing you hacked i also know how you react in a bad way to a dificult situation.

only thing you should have done was to apologize , say you weren´t aware of the violation and do everything in your power to clean your name , hell we are such good people that we would even help you doing that.

instead you created a flame post where you insulted us all and raged like a 12 year old ,eventhough im sure Chris also discussed this before with you in a PM, that told me all i would ever needed to know about you, and that was enough for me to fully aprove any decision that says you´re no longer well acepted here.

everyone looks good when everything is good , its when the shit hits the fan that the boys are distinguished from the man and im sorry but you choose to be on the wrong side.

[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Elmer Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 17:34

just a word from me

DID U DOWNLOAD A HACK

I DONOT BELIVE U DID OR U DID FOR A JOKE AND NOW ITS ON UR PBUSTER AND PC.

PS I WOULD HAVE BEENING PISSED OFF TO IF I DID NOT GET A SAY BEFORE BEENING BANNED..

PPS WHAT DOS DAMAGE SAY?
[iBG]Elmer
[iBG]Elmer

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by D4M4G3 Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 18:25

the only think im saying elmer its not like voodooist to hack he`s like us all he do`s not like hackers so i dont know what to think but it looks like member have made there mind up now so what can i say yes he is a mate & always will be good luck voodooist mate
D4M4G3
D4M4G3

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by spoilt18 Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 19:54

IMO there shouldn't be a discussion about whether or not he hacked, or why he did or it is or is not like him to do such a thing.... since the evidence is right there. this is the internet, when it comes to hacking in a game just the evidence is needed and nothing more.
and nem's post should be highlighted and others should read it again and again. that post makes so much sense the discussion voodooist related (IMO) should've ended right there soo hard

(this coming from an outsider who just thinks the discussion is going in the wrong direction)
spoilt18
spoilt18

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]NATEDOGG- Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 2:54

yeah ive seen demo i agree no recoil if pb says its a hack its a hack simple Neutral
[iBG]NATEDOGG-
[iBG]NATEDOGG-

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Gotcha Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 11:54

Hack or no hack, anybody quoting Lilly Allen shouldn't be allowed in the clan.
[iBG]Gotcha
[iBG]Gotcha

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Oiric Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 11:57

Gotcha wrote:Hack or no hack, anybody quoting Lilly Allen shouldn't be allowed in the clan.

lmao xD

We had a chat with voodooist last night and we will do what we can to help him clear his name. He says he's not hacking and barely even know how to install anything on his PC. I've listen to him trying to troubleshoot something a little while back and i trust him when he says he's not very bright on computers.

So if you need help voodooist, i'll do what i can.
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]Oiric

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by spoilt18 Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 12:22

Maybe I don't understand the situation well, but isn't there a DEMO of HIM using some sort of hack. What more could you request to make it obvious? In whatever scenario, if the evidence is there showing the hack, the person shouldn't even be given a chance considering he can say whatever he likes and he can tell you he's barack obama if he wants. Or isn't the demo clear?
spoilt18
spoilt18

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Gazstar106 Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 12:38

spoilt18 wrote:Maybe I don't understand the situation well, but isn't there a DEMO of HIM using some sort of hack. What more could you request to make it obvious? In whatever scenario, if the evidence is there showing the hack, the person shouldn't even be given a chance considering he can say whatever he likes and he can tell you he's barack obama if he wants. Or isn't the demo clear?

Thanks mate but I think its only an iBG matter

iBG is an anti cheat clan
[iBG]Gazstar106
[iBG]Gazstar106

Number of posts : 2405
Registration date : 2009-07-21

http://www.lovetoclick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 12:51

Gazstar106 said it right. This is an Anti-Cheat clan. We will not accept any players with a violation from any anti-cheat service. PERIOD.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Taz Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 14:21

dic
[iBG]Taz
[iBG]Taz

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]LeGu4n Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 15:58

[iBG]Taz wrote: dic

x2
[iBG]LeGu4n
[iBG]LeGu4n

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 21:14

Seen this hack in action on cod 4 ....a guy used the no recoil on a barrett 50 cal.....on the kill cam we were WTF? Then he left when we questioned him about it.
Mother
Mother

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum