[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memberapplication fr.o.m. FkHagerlo

+13
[iBG]henry_ford
Administrator
[iBG]DickBauch
[iBG]Kopfschutz
[iBG]Gazstar106
[iBG]Oiric
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]Stiffneck
[iBG]Argilon
[iBG]Painless
[iBG]FireAsv
[iBG]flouflis
FkHagerlo
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Memberapplication fr.o.m. FkHagerlo - Page 2 Empty Re: Memberapplication fr.o.m. FkHagerlo

Post by Administrator Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:27

FkHagerlo wrote:Now im getting curios...... does adminístrator have vacation???? still havnt heard anything Sleep

Due to your inactivity, it was assumed you were no longer interested. In order to be a member of iBG...you really need to be active and get to know everyone. It can take 3 months to get voted on to iBG. We love new recruits.....but we need them to be as active as possible.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Memberapplication fr.o.m. FkHagerlo - Page 2 Empty Re: Memberapplication fr.o.m. FkHagerlo

Post by FkHagerlo Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 12:05

the main reason for me to be here is that i like the server (and community) and want all to play fair..... the times ive been out on TS ive mostly been talking to verg
FkHagerlo
FkHagerlo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Verg Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 12:08

Administrator wrote:Since you have been on teamspeak....I will begin the background check.

Hagerlo connected TS today at 11.37 as first time.
He had some problems with headset so me and Oiric (thanks for help) have solved it.
Since now we belive in Your bigger activity on TS, chatbox, forum and custom map server.
Good luck with application
[iBG]Verg
[iBG]Verg

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2011-04-20

http://www.ibgclan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by FkHagerlo Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 8:44

1 Q..... when you once have been elected in to the IBG clan..... are you not also supposed to stay active in the forum as well???

just a curios q since i found 1 member who havnt been on the forum since Sun 4 Jan - 22:32

scratch
FkHagerlo
FkHagerlo

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Stiffneck Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 10:33

1 Q.....why did you waste your time,spending it looking for inactive iBG members.When you should be playing.

You are our most inactive recruit ever...perhaps we could save time and add you straight to that list.
[iBG]Stiffneck
[iBG]Stiffneck
Admin

Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by FkHagerlo Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 12:22

Nevermind.... it was just a simple question...... and i wasnt looking for inactive members, i wanted to look in to the profiles of members out of curiosity

But in that case.... the main reason for me NOT playing more than i do is my working time and amount of hours i spend working.......

maybe we should just neglect my application as a member of IBG..... even though i was asked to join...... and ill just be spending my time only playing???
FkHagerlo
FkHagerlo

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Stiffneck Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 14:46

hmm...

Perhaps I should put loads of smiley's in my post when I'm poking fun at someone.

We all work and play when we want..you did manage to play but neglected to use forum and TS to support your application.

Sorry if I upset you Hagerlo, I say what I see m8.. but you have a very petty attitude.

[iBG]Stiffneck
[iBG]Stiffneck
Admin

Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Kopfschutz Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 15:14

FkHagerlo wrote:1 Q..... when you once have been elected in to the IBG clan..... are you not also supposed to stay active in the forum as well???

just a curios q since i found 1 member who haven't been on the forum since Sun 4 Jan - 22:32

scratch

There are many members here on our clan who has both work and family to take care of. We do not expect people to be around 24/7. Many are still active, but just in game, on forum or on TS.
When you are a recruit, you are expected to be active in every way, since it is the only way we can get to know you. Unfortunately there has been many who have just put in their application and then we have never seen or heard them once after.

Same goes for you. I didn't even know you applied. Never seen you in game, on chat, on TS or posting something on the forum, besides in your application thread. This is mandatory for all new recruits. If you cannot handle this, well then I don't think iBG is the place for you. If a recruit is not active and literally leave dust after putting up an application, it feels like they are not interested at all, and we don't like these type of recruits.

So if you really wanna be a part of our family (cause we are much more than just a gaming clan!), show it and try to get to know us instead of just leave your application, vanish for weeks and come back to moan about the admin being inactive and even think about just "neglecting" your application because YOU are inactive.
[iBG]Kopfschutz
[iBG]Kopfschutz

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Verg Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 15:19

[iBG]Kopfschutz wrote:
When you are a recruit, you are expected to be active in every way, since it is the only way we can get to know you.

+1
[iBG]Verg
[iBG]Verg

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2011-04-20

http://www.ibgclan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by FkHagerlo Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 16:41

the reason that you might not have seen me gaming might be because im mostly working late afternoons and nights and ive also explained why i havnt been active directly after i put up my application but i guess its time to explain that again. The vice president of our co were diagnosted with cancer and i had loads and loads of work after that, so its not that i neglected anyone here. ive tried some times to connect to ts but there often seems to be some severe problems with my sound/headset

Stiffneck : i only asked 1 q because i wanted to know how things are..... not to try to punch someone in the face
FkHagerlo
FkHagerlo

Back to top Go down

Post by FkHagerlo Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 16:42

Kopfshuctz..... besides...... i only play COD4......
FkHagerlo
FkHagerlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 16:59

FkHagerlo......no worries mate. We all understand that real life and work is more important. You do not need to defend yourself. It is ok.

We do have members who are not active any more. Those are iBG family members who have other priorities now and have not be able to play games. BUT.....they have put in the time needed to bond with us all. Some of those members we have been friends with for 5 years or more. It is for this reason we do not kick out those members. They are our family (iBG virtual family). Once family.....always family.

This iBG virtual gaming family is the best I have ever been a part of. I am proud to be a part of such a great family. And if you ever have the time to invest in getting to know us.......just come on teamspeak. You are welcome here.

We will put your application on hold when or if you can dedicate the time necessary to join us. In the meantime....enjoy our COD4 custom maps server and visit us when ever you can.

Cheers!! Very Happy
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]OmegaTGN | Ack3 Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 19:47

Lycka till med din applikation och hoppas att vi hörs på teamspeak (you swedish bastard Razz)..
[iBG]OmegaTGN | Ack3
[iBG]OmegaTGN | Ack3

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]TUSAR Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 22:43

+1 for Kopfy comments i wouldn't have explained it better.

If you are to busy with real life for now it's not a problem mate. You still can play with us, get in ts or just post in the forum when you can. Posting is also a way for us to get to know you Wink

You can be here with us when possible with or without the tag. But you understand that we can't accept new recruit in the clan if we don't know them.

Continue in this way for now and if later you've got more free time then to get to know us and us to you then we will.

Good luck dude
[iBG]TUSAR
[iBG]TUSAR

Number of posts : 1831
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum