[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey KINGZ, I would like to join the team.

+5
AXM@N
BIRDM@N
[iBG]AMER1CA
GreenPerf
[iBG]N3MBOT
9 posters

Go down

Hey KINGZ, I would like to join the team. Empty Hey KINGZ, I would like to join the team.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 16:53

1 - What is your first name? : Richard
2 - How old are you? : 30
3 - What country do you live in? : The Netherlands
4 - What game are you joining us on? : COD WAW
5 - What is your current in game name? : Skoolstuff

FPS is new for me, but since I discovered Bolt only I am addicted. A lot to learn, but it's going better after every kill. Have fun all of you! Greetz Skoolstuff

Back to top Go down

Hey KINGZ, I would like to join the team. Empty Re: Hey KINGZ, I would like to join the team.

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 17:46

welcome to our home m8, recruiting is closed at the moment but feel free to join us on our servers and team speak so we can get to know ya.
when recruit is open again the ones who are with us in a regular basis wont be forgotten. king
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Hey KINGZ, I would like to join the team. Empty Re: Hey KINGZ, I would like to join the team.

Post by GreenPerf Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 21:06

Welcome king
GreenPerf
GreenPerf

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]AMER1CA Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 21:23

Hi Richard,

Welcome to our KINGdom. Please look at this post so you can install Teamspeak (teamspeak information click here)

Spend some time gaming with us and get to know the team members. This gives us and you time to decide if we are a good match. We expect our team members to be active in gaming, post on the forum, chat with us in the chat room & teamspeak.

Good luck and I hope to catch you on teamspeak and in game.
[iBG]AMER1CA
[iBG]AMER1CA

Number of posts : 2709
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Feb 2009 - 20:23

Well America,

Teamspeak installed, headset ready......hmmm, looks like most of the kingz are playing cod4. It's quiet on the teamspeak for cod5. I consider to buy that one to, hear a lot of possitive things about cod4.

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT Thu 26 Feb 2009 - 21:03

cod 4 is the positive side of cod and not just a positive thing.
wait... didnt i just redunded my words?
the point is COD4aWeSoMenexttoCODWAWFaIlUrE
Laughing

so stop considering and come meet your N3M3SIS Twisted Evil
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 16:23

if he buys it and plays against u nem we will never see him again lol! u r the name u use!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 17:49

Tool, nice meeting you to m8.

Know your enemy..... I will be spectator, following his moves, and when I am ready, he ain't, (in my dreams) I guess. You will see me keep on coming, I am not that quitter!
I will be there for the fun and would be honored to be his n3m3sis!

Look forward seeing you guys!
Até à próxima, n3m3sis!

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRDM@N Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 20:52

welcome.. just curious when is recruiting gonna be closed for good i mean how many members do we really need.
BIRDM@N
BIRDM@N

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 21:09

Well Birdman, it is closed actually, and they don't make us members. But maybee in the future? I will stick around here, since I think this is a nice clan and we will see...
Till then, up to the battlefield!

Back to top Go down

Post by AXM@N Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 22:42

hey skool, just keep doing what u are doing and u'll make KING...cod4 is where its at bro, bolt server is for guys with dresses...lol....!!!!
AXM@N
AXM@N

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenPerf Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 23:51

KINGBIRDM@N wrote:welcome.. just curious when is recruiting gonna be closed for good i mean how many members do we really need.

We need rich ones !
GreenPerf
GreenPerf

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 0:39

In reply to Axman:
I don't know how many you Kingz are going to make a member of the clan, and my opinion is that it doesn't matter if you are a King or not, as long as we all together have fun in the game, besides I enjoy the stay and the hospitality within this clan even without being a King. Still it would be a honor to be with the last choosen ones, or else I will be satisfied being a prince!

About COD4, maybe I will buy it tomorrow, maybe not, no rush and COD WAW is my first FPS and for that game I bought a new graphic card, game-mouse and extra memory. Nothing is for free! About the dress, maybe I am wearing one, in the weekend while gaming on the bolt server.....LOL.

In reply to GreenPerf:
My firstname is Richard, so I guess I come pretty close to the rich ones.....hahah. Goal kicking ass!

Cya later Kingz.

Back to top Go down

Post by KINGSharkyShizzle Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 3:10

OK, for what it's worth, Skool has my blessing, he's nutty like most of us and i got a feeling he'll be an ASSet to this team...i say Tag him and bag him! Any dissenters? king
KINGSharkyShizzle
KINGSharkyShizzle

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 21:18

hey sharky ,ive been chattin with skools for a few days now and he seems to be bonkers like the rest of us and gives as good as he gets. im with u on this one, tag him and dont hold a grudge cuz he likes waw lmao cya on server skools

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 21:38

Hey Sharky and Tooly,

Tnx for the friendly posts....Well, now I bought COD4 also, you guys will defenately will see me more on the servers. The customized COD4 maps are great, but I have to find my way in yet! Now I have to switch between the servers, since I like the bolt rifle server as well, even if they wear dresses in there...haha

TNX TO ALL THE ONES WHO POSTED ME, AND HELP ME WITH THE PROBLEMS OF PB ETC.

CYA ALL IN THE FIELD AND ON THE TS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bl4gN4sTy Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 2:21

Yeh nice to see you on the server in cod4 keep active & on teamspeak like you are and who knows soon you could be a KINGz to What a Face
Bl4gN4sTy
Bl4gN4sTy

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Coagulated Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 9:34

Good stuff, I may have to swap back over to CoD4 for a bit, just so I can kick your ass on another playing field Razz

... But I like you am quite out of touch with the maps at the moment Neutral

Coagulated

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 13:49

Yes Blag, that would be nice, for now I have to get used to be kicked by two nasty Blags.....
Cya on the BF!

Coag, don't be afraid, you don't have to come after me.....I will, so you can kick my bud....lol.

Nice playing with all of you Kingz and Queens I guess, there are a lot of good players within the clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by KINGky Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 13:59

Hey Skool. Nice to hear you picked up cod4. It's a great game and now we can frag u noob-toob style.
KINGky
KINGky

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 14:34

Hi Ky,

Look forward being fragged in my ass by a bunch of noobs.... Just show me when I'm in.

Cya in the field m8!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum