[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for an awesome clan. :D:D:D

+2
Administrator
Brittany
6 posters

Go down

Application for an awesome clan. :D:D:D Empty Application for an awesome clan. :D:D:D

Post by Brittany Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 19:39

queen Can I please join this clan that I have been wanting to join for so long? I know three people from this clan and I want to join them: [KING]StBart,[KING]Saiko, and [KING]Hellz-VIP I can't wait for your response!! afro cheers

Brittany

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Application for an awesome clan. :D:D:D Empty Re: Application for an awesome clan. :D:D:D

Post by Administrator Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 19:52

KINGofAMER1CA wrote:
Brittany wrote:1 - What is your first name? :Brittany
2 - How old are you? :18
3 - What country do you live in? :United States of America
4 - What game are you joining us on? :call of duty 5
5 - What is your current in game name? : Rebesto ( sometimes I use the name -Brittany- ) I love you

Hi Brittany. Welcome to our KINGdom. Please look at this post so you can install Teamspeak (teamspeak information click here)

Spend some time gaming with us and get to know the team members. This gives us and you time to decide if we are a good match. We expect our team members to be active in gaming, post on the forum, chat with us in the chat room & teamspeak.

Good luck and I hope to catch you on teamspeak and in game.

You must follow the suggestions above. That is the only way to become a KINGz member. And it will take at least 30 days. It would be great to catch you on teamspeak.

Good luck.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application for an awesome clan. :D:D:D Empty Re: Application for an awesome clan. :D:D:D

Post by Guest Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 21:36

What he said......get your voice on TS and your words on the forum. Make yourself known and liked. Follow those rather simple steps and you will soon enough be a member.

Back to top Go down

Post by KINGSharkyShizzle Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 22:17

KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:What he said......get your voice on TS and your words on the forum. Make yourself known and liked. Follow those rather simple steps and you will soon enough be a member.

...maybe. If you act like an ass you'll be wasting time. Just speaking the truth!
KINGSharkyShizzle
KINGSharkyShizzle

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 22:32

KINGSharkyShizzle wrote:
KINGDarkyDizzle wrote:Make yourself known and liked.

...maybe. If you act like an ass you'll be wasting time. Just speaking the truth!

Like i said...... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 12:47

obviously not old enuff, otherwise voice wud b on ts and all proper details wud be written pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]N3MBOT Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 14:30

im getting a i-noob bam bam feeling about this...
[iBG]N3MBOT
[iBG]N3MBOT

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRDM@N Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 17:24

Yeah same here, getting a bad vibe from this one lol...here we go again.
BIRDM@N
BIRDM@N

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Str1ngz Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 21:18

guys, i have played with her a few times and she is not able to get on TS. The main problem is, she can't hear.

Str1ngz

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down