[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Response to Advice to all new recruits

5 posters

Go down

Response to Advice to all new recruits Empty Response to Advice to all new recruits

Post by LeperMessiah Sat 12 Sep 2009 - 16:36

Dunno really where to put this, but this seems as good a place as any...well, I haven't had the chance to play much the last couple days because my internet is crap and I share a lousy 2 mbit connection with 4 other people. But come wednesday I will get a nice 25 ! mbit connection so I hope I will have the chance to play more at your server. It is actually the only server I play on in ANY game, because I think that bolt rifles are almost the ultimate challenge in games, sportsmanshipwise and skill wise, so I try and practice as much as I can to get better. I hope you will consider me for your clan since you seem like a nice bunch of fellas (and girls, if you accept Cupsky aswell :-) And you better accept her or I will hurt you because she really deserves it for being so considerate and nice towards all ! :-Þ )

But hey, if you don't accept me, I won't commit suicide or anything...I just think it's nice to be part of a clan like yours. I used to be in a mature clan on a BF1942/Desert Combat server and that was very nice. It's good to have company on TS when you're playing.

And btw, I used to be a semi high ranked officer / admin in that clan so I'm used to have kicking rights on a server, and I'm always fair and just.

Hope this helps.

LeperMessiah

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Response to Advice to all new recruits Empty Re: Response to Advice to all new recruits

Post by Administrator Sat 12 Sep 2009 - 17:39

I'll explain our voting system. A vote is put up in our team only section (team only section of the forum is only visible to official [iBG] team members). The question would be " {recruits name}......let him join [iBG]?" The voting options would be "Yes", "No" or "I can't vote yes or no, I don't know him". The selection with the most votes wins. Example: If most of the votes are for "yes". the new recruit gets in. If most votes are for "NO"....the recruits trial is over and will not be allowed in [iBG]. If most of the votes are for "I can't vote yes or no, I don't know him", then the recruits trial is extended for about 30 more days and we will vote again after that time.

Good luck on your vote.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Response to Advice to all new recruits Empty Re: Response to Advice to all new recruits

Post by Cup-of-Pee Sun 13 Sep 2009 - 0:55

OMG , Messy!!!

I will pay you later for your advertising kissking

Do not worry about that, as long as you still be the same nice messy (on TS ,forum and battlefield)
I'm sure all the kind admins will give big YES for you. cheers
Cup-of-Pee
Cup-of-Pee

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Werewolfkiss Sun 13 Sep 2009 - 8:31

Just try to be active as much as you can, post on our forums and come on TS and you should be fine messy.
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Werewolfkiss

Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LeperMessiah Wed 16 Sep 2009 - 12:58

Ok fellas, I just got my new internet today ... 25 mbit! Yay! So I am ready for more gaming and TS and all...from now on I will be as active as school allows me! See you guys on the battlefield!

LeperMessiah

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Starkotter Wed 16 Sep 2009 - 15:33

Gratz Razz
[iBG]Starkotter
[iBG]Starkotter

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down