[iBG] International Brotherhood of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team

+12
[iBG]Taz
[iBG]Gazstar106
[iBG]muumipappa
[iBG]henry_ford
[iBG]O-n_u-O
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]FireAsv
Cup-of-Pee
[iBG]flouflis
Administrator
[iBG]TUSAR
Sparda
16 posters

Go down

after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team Empty after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team

Post by Sparda Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 18:14

1 - What is your first name? :Yalin
2 - How old are you? :17
3 - What country do you live in? :Turkey
4 - What game are you joining us on? :CoD WaW
5 - What is your current in game name? :---Sparda---
Sparda
Sparda

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team Empty Re: after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team

Post by [iBG]TUSAR Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:47

Ahmmm ... When i saw your age i wanted to say " you have to be 18+" but your birthday is 21 january so i think it's ok .

Good luck mate, stay active in game of course, forum and teamspeack and get to know all of us
[iBG]TUSAR
[iBG]TUSAR

Number of posts : 1831
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team Empty Re: after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team

Post by Administrator Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:59

Hi,

Welcome to the home of the [iBG] Clan!!

Please look at this post so you can install Teamspeak (teamspeak information click here)

Your 30 day trial period begins today. We expect all new recruits to prove they really want to be a part of our [iBG] Family. Get to know the [iBG] members, post on the forum, chat in the chat room and spend time gaming with us.

You can not wear the [iBG] tag until you have completed the 30 day trial and have been notified by me that you were accepted. I will send you a PM on the forum at that time.

Good luck and I'll see you in TS and the battlefield.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://ibgclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]flouflis Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 20:59

good to see you apply m8, hope you enjoy your staying Smile
[iBG]flouflis
[iBG]flouflis
Admin

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cup-of-Pee Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 21:36

Hey Sparda, I'm glad you finally join us
Stay active on teamspeak , forum and get to know most of the member. you will do fine

It's YES from me Smile
Cup-of-Pee
Cup-of-Pee

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

after playing nearly 1 year on bolt server i wanted to join to the team Empty welcome to the clan

Post by [iBG]FireAsv Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 23:10

Good luck m8, see you later
[iBG]FireAsv
[iBG]FireAsv
Admin

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Werewolfkiss Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 23:34

Wohoo finally mate xD You're 18 by the time the trial period ends, and you will have my vote too xD
[iBG]Werewolfkiss
[iBG]Werewolfkiss

Number of posts : 1606
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]O-n_u-O Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 2:05

i like to play whit sparda Very Happy
good active player but he need to come on ts only
[iBG]O-n_u-O
[iBG]O-n_u-O

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]henry_ford Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 8:04

welcom sparda. Good that u apply!
[iBG]henry_ford
[iBG]henry_ford

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2009-11-16

http://www.capri.pl/car/3546/2985

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]muumipappa Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 8:07

Welcome sparda,see you at bolt server!Very Happy
[iBG]muumipappa
[iBG]muumipappa

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Gazstar106 Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 13:09

good luck pal and have a good birthday soon!!!!
[iBG]Gazstar106
[iBG]Gazstar106

Number of posts : 2405
Registration date : 2009-07-21

http://www.lovetoclick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]Taz Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 14:44

welcome and good luck m8 alienfight
[iBG]Taz
[iBG]Taz

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]LeGu4n Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 15:41

Hello Sparda

welcome to our home

have fun and good luck
[iBG]LeGu4n
[iBG]LeGu4n

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]riddick Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 16:10

welcome sparda and good luck
[iBG]riddick
[iBG]riddick

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:28

Sparda is authorized to wear [iBGr] recruit tag while completing his trial period.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrox Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 8:00

Welcome ^^

Hope you'll win the trial Razz
Natrox
Natrox

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/weirdossan

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 4:59

Administrator wrote:Word of Advice to all new recruits.....be very active on our servers, teamspeak, forum and chatroom. If your not so active in one area....make up for it by being more active in another area. Good quality posting on the forum is a way to interact with players on the team you have not met yet. Stopping in on the chatroom and having a chat for 5 minutes helps team members to notice you. There is no doubt that being on teamspeak and gaming with everyone is the best way to get known by [iBG] team members.

If you look though our recruiting thread, you will notice not many players make it on our team. Maybe 3 out of every 10 that apply make it in because they are not active enough and don't get the required yes votes when their 30 day trial is up.

This is an active clan....and we like active players. Even if you're only a weekend warrior.....be active as much as you can.

I hope these hints help. Good luck to all who apply. We look forward to many new quality recruits.

Regards,

[iBG] Admin.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 5:01

We are voting on your application to join us. You will have an answer in 3 or 4 days. Good luck.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparda Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 9:44

Alright, im waiting for result

P.S.

i cant join you on TS because of my internet connection forgive me for this
Sparda
Sparda

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by [iBG]aUz_zUa Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 11:36

good luck mate, see ya on the server!
[iBG]aUz_zUa
[iBG]aUz_zUa

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sat 6 Feb 2010 - 4:10

Sparda,

Before we finish our vote, you must come on teamspeak and get to know us a little better. Even if your internet connection is not good, you should still be able to run teamspeak by it's self without a problem. You are well liked by many iBG members. But we are a family here, and we would like to get to know you as a person, not just a player on the Bolt server. I hope you understand. Knowing each other through teamspeak keeps us close together.

I look forward to chatting with you so we can complete your vote. cheers2
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down